This creamy cheesecake is super easy to make and it’s detox friendly. So yes, if you’re participating in my April 25th detox – this dessert can be added to your menu! You’ll feel like you’re cheating, but no need for any guilt because it’s healthy, raw, and digests seamlessly!
INGREDIENTS: (serves 2)
For the Filling:
- Half of 1 packet of frozen Exocotic Superfoods coconut meat – fully thawed OR the meat of 3-4 young coconuts
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 Tbsp raw cashew butter or 1 full Tbsp of raw cashes
- Vanilla Stevia (NuNaturals or Stevita brand) – to taste
- 1/8 – 1/4 cup water & 1 Tbsp Pure Maple syrup (grade B), OR 1/8 – 1/4 cup raw young coconut water
Blend together until smooth and creamy, then assemble.
- Crumble 1 Coco-Roon (Vanilla or Lemon flavor) per serving, in decorative glasses
- Fill the rest of the container with about 1/2-3/4 cup of the filling
- Then top with a small dollop of homemade strawberry jam: Crush together fresh organic strawberries and pure maple syrup (to taste).
Refrigerate for at least 45 minutes and enjoy!
(Tip: If you want to make 4 servings, just double the ingredients).