10 Weeks to a Brand New You.
You deserve to feel good in your own skin
And you deserve to feel in control of your life.
But what if you don’t?
And what if you have no idea how to reclaim what’s rightfully yours?
- are sick and tired of following diet after diet and not seeing LASTING change…
- have tried quick fixes, but nothing you do seems to have an impact long-term…
- are stuck in a negative spiral — you don’t feel confident about yourself, so you stay at home and eat. But the more you eat, the less inclined you feel to go out…
- feel like it’s too late for you, and that the weight you are is the weight you’re always destined to be…
- have no idea where to focus your time and energy FIRST…
I created this simple, step-by-step system and intimate group program to help you find a healthier, more nourishing rhythm, ease and flow to your life.
Get ready to…
- get the body back you thought was lost to you forever.
- create new habits that support the kind of life you actually WANT to live.
- feel happier and more balanced — all day, every day.
- support your body’s natural defenses by boosting your immune system.
- retrain your body to rest fully — in the way that it’s designed to.
- tap into energy reserves you never knew you had.
I am Annette Shellenbarger – mom, wife, city girl, Registered Nurse, veteran, a lover of Ashtanga yoga and personal development, and a Wellness Coach. I help clients revolutionize their health by making small habit changes that have huge impact in their wellbeing, while nourishing their unique, beautiful bodies.
This is about shedding the old to make way for the new.
It doesn’t matter if you’re in your 30s, 40s, 50s, 60s, or 70s.
It’s NEVER too late to start putting yourself first.
It’s NEVER too late to become the person you’ve always wanted.
And it’s NEVER too late to start following your dreams.
This is about changing your perception of the world, changing your perception of yourself, and seeing — really seeing — what’s possible for you.
And it’s about finding the strength inside to do what matters MOST.
10 weeks. 10 habits. And — at the end of it all — a brand new you.
Is this program right for you?
Schedule a consult with me today to learn more.
Your life runs smoothly, no matter WHAT happens.
From the moment you wake up to the moment you go to bed, you know how you’re going to move your body, what you’re going to eat, and when to take time for you.
And when things don’t go according to plan, you’re able to stay calm and keep a clear head. You know what your triggers are — you know what will make you reach for that third glass of wine or secret stash of chocolate in the pantry — and you act accordingly.
And sure, sometimes you fall off the wagon.
Maybe you eat later than expected.
Maybe you drink too much at a party.
But that doesn’t happen EVERY day.
And the best part is that you’ve instilled new triggers for new, positive habits, so that you can get back on track as fast as possible.
After taking this program, you’ll know:
- how to use daily rituals to calm your nervous system and support your immune response.
- which daily practices help manage stress.
- what to eat — and when to eat it.
- and much, much more.
Consider this a health evolution.
This 10-week program won’t overhaul your entire existence overnight. (That would be like setting you up to fail.)
But it WILL infuse your daily life with more ease and flow as you reclaim control of your body and remember what it is to feel pleasure and joy on a daily basis.
We’ll follow the Japanese philosophy of KAIZEN, which is about taking small steps over time — with dramatic results.
Think: a walk after dinner rather than an hour at the gym.
OR: going to bed earlier tonight so you wake up feeling refreshed and ready for action in the morning.
The shifts will be slow, simple, subtle.
But one day, you’ll wake up and realize just how far you’ve come.
You don’t need just-another-detox.
You need habits that support the lifestyle you want to live.
You don’t need to figure everything out by yourself.
Because I’m prepped to use my 10 plus years of experience as a Registered Nurse, Yoga Teacher, and Certified Holistic Health Coach to hold you accountable and help you figure out what works best for you.
If you feel like you’ve tried everything . . .
If you’re done doing things the ‘old’ way . . .
If you’re ready to change your story and you’re dedicated, committed, and driven to do whatever it takes . . .
If you recognize that you can’t do this alone . . .
It’s time to get your power back.
It’s time to take care of you, for once.
And it’s time to take your health back into your own hands.
Next Live Program Begins January 2016